The Hulu Disney Plus merge date is quick approaching, with subscribers little doubt eager to see the 2 providers mixed. Right here’s the need-to-know data on when Disney Plus and Hulu will mix, in addition to data on the bundle.
When is Hulu merging with Disney Plus?
Hulu is merging with Disney Plus by the finish of 2023.
Disney plans to have Hulu content material out there on Disney Plus by the top of December 2023. Which means in 2024, Hulu content material might be viewable on Disney Plus and customers received’t have to modify apps, that means much less friction.
When can I purchase the Disney Plus Hulu bundle?
The Disney Plus Hulu bundled is out there now, even with out the merging of providers.
On the time of writing, there are three bundles out there for US prospects. These are:
- Disney Bundle Duo Fundamental at $9.99 monthly.
- This contains Disney+ (With Advertisements) and Hulu (With Advertisements).
- Disney Bundle Trio Fundamental at $12.99 monthly.
- This contains Disney+ (With Advertisements), Hulu (With Advertisements), and ESPN+ (With Advertisements).
- Disney Bundle Trio Premium at $19.99/month.
- This contains Disney+ (No Advertisements), Hulu (No Advertisements), and ESPN+ (With Advertisements).
When the merger is full, these with one of many above subscriptions will be capable of entry each Disney Plus and Hulu content material from the identical app. This limits the friction customers expertise when transferring between providers, saving time.
It’s price mentioning that these with a legacy Disney Bundle will nonetheless be capable of proceed that subscription, as long as they don’t cancel or change it. This older package deal contains Disney+ (No Advertisements), Hulu (With Advertisements), and ESPN+ (With Advertisements).
For extra Hulu content material, right here’s what’s arising on Hulu through the week of Might 15-21. As for Disney Plus, the Haunted Mansion is the newest must-watch trailer that guarantees enjoyable for each adults and youngsters.